Alliance des Forces Militaires Francophones
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

It's your discovery, good job!

It's your discovery, good job! Empty It's your discovery, good job!

Message  Traubjap Mer 3 Aoû - 7:54

Hello. Originally posted by ultravire:In RipIt4Me you say above to select full DVD however you then say to do it ISO format. Which do I select on RipIt4Me settings mode, Full DVD or ISO forgive my ignoranceFor the sake of the thread, you need to look at what point I say ISO. To date I've yet to use the ISO in Rip Mode with RipIt4Me when doing the newer movies with ARccOS. ISO as the rip mode in RipIt4Me, when the newer copy protection is involved, won't allow the program access to the individual files to properly process. RI4M has to access the files for cleanup and to use the FixVTS code to process for compliance. That can only be done in one of the file modes. Once the files have been ripped and made compliant, the user can then use ISO or not depending on the software and user preference. Both Shrink and ImgBurn have the capability to create an ISO for burning. My favorite encoding setup, Rebuilder, can build ISO as well. Except for using burner programs capable of only using the ISO format, I don't see the need for ISO except in a few limited circumstances.For most of the pre-ARccOS movies it's no problem to rip in the ISO mode and skip directly to transcoding. The latest RI4M beta shows skip to DVD Shrink for unprotected (rather little protection) DVDs, making it easier to spot which DVDs are which as far as protection goes. If you are going to burn to DL with ImgBurn and get that cue, then it's safe to go ahead and rip in ISO (all in the 1-Click window). It saves a few minutes processing later if planning to burn DL with ImgBurn.The guide BBmayo gave me credit for relied heavily on his work as well. Follow our guide and you won't go wrong. ISO is there and has it's use, just not currently for the heavily protected releases. In short ISO with RipIt4Me is only good for the lesser protected releases (non-ARccOS). 15 Mar 2007 @ 2:09
Anonymous
Traubjap
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas